Quests are Fate/Grand Order's primary gameplay engine. Entering a quest requires AP (Action Points), which regenerates at a rate of 1 every 5 minutes. Quests consisting of 1 or more battles may also include a visual novel story sequence. After completing every arrow and/or ∞ in a quest mode, you will earn a one-time reward.
The main story of Fate/Grand Order. Main story quests can only be completed once, but visual novel scenes can be replayed from My Room.
- Fate/Grand Order: Arc 1
- Epic of Remnant: Arc 1.5
- Fate/Grand Order : Cosmos in the Lostbelt: Arc 2
After completing the main quest in a given location, a free quest becomes available at that location. Even if the main quest returns to that location, the free quest will still be available. Free quests are repeatable. Some free quests are unlocked by earning the completion reward at another free quest.
- Fate/Grand Order: Arc 1
- Epic of Remnants: Arc 1.5
- Epic of Remnants: Arc 2
Events are time-limited locations and/or Chaldea Gate quests with special rewards. Daily quests are always available in Chaldea Gate and change each day.
- Event List
- When new Servants are added into the game, they often times have a one-time Trial Quest available to showcase the new Servant's animations, skills, and Noble Phantasm. Check the event page introducing the new Servant for information on the Trial Quest.
- Daily Event Quests: Chaldea Gate
- Hunting Quests
- Limited-time quests that have higher drop rates for certain materials.
Interludes are one-time events that unlock when a Servant you own has reached a specific bond level and ascension. If the interlude takes place outside of Chaldea Gate, you must have completed the story for that location in order to access the interlude. Interludes can only be completed once, but visual novel scenes can be replayed from My Room.
Interludes are found in the quest zones where they take place for all Servants you own, regardless of whether you are eligible for the interlude or not. On the main screen, the number on the zone banner includes all interludes. There is also an Interlude banner within Chaldea Gate that will link to all interludes, locked and unlocked.
As of Camelot, new interludes generally do not require any story completion and can simply be accessed from Chaldea Gate.
Mystic Code Quests
- Mystic Code Quest: Chaldea Combat Uniform
- Mystic Code Quest: Mage's Association Uniform
- Mystic Code Quest: Atlas Academy Uniform
- Mystic Code Quest: Anniversary Blonde (time-limited)
- Mystic Code Quest: Royal Brand (time-limited)
- Mystic Code Quest: Brilliant Summer (time-limited)
- Mystic Code Quest: Memoria of Lunar Mare (time-limited)
- Mystic Code Quest: Memoria of the Far Side of the Moon (time-limited)
- Mystic Code Quest: Fragment of Year 2004 (time-limited)