The Options Menu (ゲームオプション) contains several settings that affect how the game runs.
- Volume Sliders (ボリュームレベル)
- BGM (Background Music) [1-10]
- SE (Sound Effects) [1-10]
- Voice (Actor's voice volume) [1-10]
- Automatic Text Speed (テキ文ト自動送り)
- [x0.5-x2.0] -This setting allow players to change the speed for dialogues.
- View Support Servant's 4th Ascension (サポートサーバントの再臨状態設定の反映)
- [On/Off] -This setting allows players to see their support servants' Final Ascension artwork if it has been unlocked.
- View Support Servant's custom outfit (サポートサーバントの霊衣状態設定の反映)
- [On/Off] -This setting allows players to see their support servants' custom outfits if the player has changed it.
- Random Servant Display in the My Room Setting (サーヴァントのマイルームランダム表示設定)
- [On/Off] -When turned on, the system will select a random servant to appear when the player enters the My Room options.
- Friend Message Display
- [On/Off] - When turned on, will display your friend's custom messages in their supports.
- Push Notifications (プッシュ通知)
- AP recovery time (AP回復時) [On/Off]
- BP recovery time (BP回復時) [On/Off]
*BP is only effective during certain Raid events.
- Data Download (一括ダウンロード)
- This setting is used to download game data, in which players will be able to reduce Wi-fi communications and reduce loading times from the game so that for less data usage.
- Because of the Large amount of game data, it is recommended that the download is taken while a Wi-fi connection is established.
- Players also have the option to cancel the download operations anytime.
- Blacklist Management (ブラックリストの管理)
- This setting will allow players to register a blacklist based on the player's friend request log.
- Players can register up to a maximum of 50 users.
- The log is checked based on the player's friend request log from the past 90 days (Maximum of 100 users).
- Blacklist-registered user's friend requests will not be received by the player.
- Blacklist-registered user's support servants cannot be selected by the player.
Revised on August 12, 2017