The gift box can hold up to 300 gifts. If the box is full and the player receives more gifts, the oldest gifts will be deleted to make room for the new ones. On the stage select screen, if there are any gifts in the box, there will be a small number on the box denoting the current number of gifts.
On the right side of the gift box, there is a Receive All-->まとめて受け取る button and a Receive Non-Cards-->カード以外受け取る button. Receive All will attempt to collect all gifts, while Receive Non-Cards attempts to collect only non-card gifts, i.e. Servants and Experience Cards will not be collected even if there is inventory space. When either action is attempted, the game will only try to collect 20 gifts at a time, starting from the oldest gifts. Any gifts that cannot be received due to inventory limits will remain in the gift box. The Receive Selected button will only attempt to collect items that you have personally checked.
Underneath the "Receive All" buttons, there is a small chart summarizing your current inventory status:
- Number of Servant or Experience Cards owned / Maximum Servant capacity
- Number of Craft Essences owned / Maximum Craft Essence capacity
- Saint Quartz (includes both free and paid)
- Rare Prisms
- Mana Prisms
The gift box is populated with gifts in the following instances:
- The player logs in for the first time that day and the game awards Login Rewards.
- The game administration gives celebratory items or server maintenance/downtime compensation.
- The player purchases cards using Mana Prisms.
- The player purchases cards from an event shop.
- The player redeems a serial code for a promotional card.