Event Duration : June 29, 2017 18:00 ~ July 12, 2017 12:59 JST
Chapter Release Date : June 29, 2017 18:00 JST
Features the release of Subspecies Singularity II - Agartha.
True Name System
- Similar to Shinjuku, Masters will have to unlock a Servant's True Name / True Identity by completing certain Main Story Quests.
Multiple HP Gauge
- Debutted since Shinjuku, certain enemies in Agartha will have multiple HP Gauge, the detailed version of the mechanics are explained here and here.
Battle Animation Update
- The follow servants will get an animation update once the update is live :
New Ascension/Skill Upgrade Material
New Slot for Support Setup
- New Slot : EXTRA Slot
Craft Essence's Limit Break Carry Over System
- Now the limit break progress will be inherited to the ce you are going to level if its same CE then it will continue the limit break level progress.
- For example if you feed craft essence with 2 limit break progress (see the 2 diamond icon below) to the non limit break ce (must be same ce), then the progress will be inherited to the one you're going to level and continue the progress to be 3rd limit break.
Rare Prism Shop Update
- SR Fou-kun (HP and ATK) will now be added to the Rare Prism Shop. You can only buy 1 of each per month with the cost of 3
Bond Point Bonus
- Similar to Shinjuku, certain group of Servants will get Bond Point Bonus after clearing Story Quests.
- All FEMALE Servants, Astolfo, Le Chevalier d'Eon and Enkidu will get extra Bond Point if they are in the party, after completing a main story quest.